Sunday, January 07, 2007

"Tent City"


I've lived in a "Tent City", what Trump offers up is not "Tent City". Actually what he's giving the losing team is a great chance to get their act together, if they could just stop whining.


What was done right?
-Winning team put their back into menial tasks
-Everyone seemed to give 110%
What was done wrong?
-Losing team’s leader seamed to give no clear direction.
-Losing team’s leader wasn’t aware of “weak links”.
Lesson for me to learn:
-Be more than willing to push a broom, swing a sledge, or push a dump cart when needed.
-Don’t be too into the whole “Boss” thang.
-Be aware of all workers talents, and help them utilize them.
-If the boss puts me into “Tent City”, stop the whining, and start planning the next time.

If you haven't guessed, I'm a fan of apprentice, even though I think Trump is a dweeb. Maybe next week I'll remember the team names! (Some fan huh?)

No comments: