Friday, January 19, 2007

Asian Badger says HI!

The Asian Badger sets out the welcome mat for ol Sancho, and I thank him. His welcome forces me to answer some questions. Yup, I am a former Jarhead. Yup, I am a male. (unless the post makes alot of sense, than more than likely "lady" had something to do with it) Yup my fonts too big. (but my eyes don't mind - and I hope yours don't either.) And yup, I don't seem to post much. Mostly because I have WAY more than 1.5 kids, and I have to fight them off for whatever "board time"I can get. So to all of you, welcome, forgive the spelling, and thank you for your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The font works great for me. Wish I could make mine bigger. Ol' eyes and all! :)

I don't suppose you've considered beating off those rugrats with a stick, have you? LOL Ok, I'll behave. :)

Anonymous said...

Considered it?!? I've already broken all my sticks and they still rule "the board"!!!!