Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Waukesha 4th parade was pretty good!

There where however some disturbing sights......Kramers camp handed out candy bags to the kiddies......

EMPTY CANDY BAGS!!!!!! Nice going Slick. My kids all had the same thing to say...."CHEAP!" Oh, and Mr. Mayor graced us with his presence thank you very much. Still no tie.


Other than that it really was a cool parade this year, I got to talk with Darryl E (a friend), met up with some family, and enjoyed the sun. Happy 4th ya'll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sancho, are you sure you are not a liberal?

Kramer gave your children the tools to prosper in the collection of candy - but you demand the candy too?

Shame on you.

Anonymous said...

:) True that, I guess my kids have been in public school for far too long, the "I want it - you give it" mentality is taking over.