Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hay Mcbride, get over it allready

Well. Mcbride got herself fired, and now she's blaming everyone but herself. Hey Jess, maybe you were fired because your just not that great, I don't know, just maybe. Instead of blaming everyone, why not learn from it? I know I know, just who the h### do I think I am? No one much, I don't write for the Freeman, I don't have my own radio show, I don't have a large cooperate blogging backer....I'm just a working stiff with a laptop, but I do know what I like. Here's a few suggestions for your future endeavors, as if you'd listen. (I'll pretend)

  1. cut your word usage in 1/2 (at least) - stick to the point
  2. learn some manners - you don't own the room
  3. get a grain of humbleness - a little goes a long way
  4. realize that you're just not that good - not to say you can't be, just realize that your connections don't make you "all that"

....am I wrong? Maybe, maybe.

No comments: