Monday, February 26, 2007

Okay, I have to say it…

Jessica M should just shut up, or say “my child is still a toddler, so I guess when the time come’s I would…..”. I mean every time she guffaws at the foolishness of parents who would keep their kids home instead of shooing them off in -20 wind chills, or pooh-pooh parents that would shoot b-b’s into some slime trying to get it on with ones daughter instead of get him help, I just want to puke. Put down your Dr Spock book, turn off the Oprah, and just wait until you kid actually starts going through some of these things before you look down your nose at parents like me. For the record, I ever catch someone feeling up my kid they’ll be getting help all right, medical help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I had my daughter, I swore that I'd be more lenient than my own mother (the "I'll never be like you" syndrome), and was...big mistake! Now I've turned INTO my mother with my grandkids. LOL We learn as we go along. I know Jessica is going to learn too. :)

Anonymous said...

For the record, on the cold day, our kids did go to school since it was opened. I wanted to keep them home, but was able to make arrangements to get them to school.As far as the the young daughter incident goes, Sancho wouldn't resort to a b-b gun, but life for that young man and young lady would not be fun for quite some time, he would make them as miserable as possible, then maybe, just maybe, if they could earn some respect, he would try to help them. (he's a real "softie")

Anonymous said...

Oh man, we SO have to have a few cold ones.

Anonymous said...

My dad use to sit in the living room cleaning his shotgun when boys came to pick up my sister for a date. Word got around. :) Very effective.