Monday, November 20, 2006

Why this years parade was OUTSTANDING!!!

1 -One of my own marched with the South Band, and I got to act like a hyperactive soccer mom and there was nothing she could do about it!
2 -No Mayoral appearance! (unless I just blacked him out- which is okay too)
3- The Business Districts “protest” parade! Well done!
4 -The South parents!!! I didn’t realize I was sitting in the “black shirts only” section until the Band marched by and the banner popped out. WELL DONE!
5 -The “craft fair” for the kiddies at the Waukesha Museum!
6 -The Racing Sausages! (But where the heck was Chorizo?)(Pronounced Cho-ree-so. Yes, roll the RRRRR)
7 -OH, and it was nice to see Lord Vador and Chewee still kicking it!

2 comments:

James Wigderson said...

The mayor was there. You just didn't recognize him without his tie.

Anonymous said...

Was he the dark chap on the trailer,large helmet, surrounded by Chewee and some jedi?