Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Berlins racist comments

I wanted to get this out before Sykes/Belling tell us what to think. As I read Buchers comments my initial response was "What the heck was that?" Why was Bucher defending the police when this moronic aldermen Gallagher was talking about minorities? After my wife calmed me down, I understood that he was addressing the police dept because that's who he represents. It's not his job to defend us minorities, it's ours....so where's Ensalmo? Where's the black response? I'm sure it's out there, I just haven't seen it. I've been busy this past week so I'm sure I'm missing alot. The fact that the aldermen from New Berlin is an idiot goes without saying (I enjoyed saying it anyway). I'm just saying that I haven't seen much from our supposed defenders, maybe they agree with what was said. Or maybe Ensalmo is "our leader" only when it comes to grant writing.

No comments: