Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A large reason for Doyle winning

Doyle will win in November. The main reason? Green is not a leader. Here’s my explanation. I’m not much of a sports fan. I guess you could call me “undecided” as far as sports are concerned. When Holmgren left, I stopped watching the Packers. When Karl went away, I lost interest in the Bucks. When Garner disappeared, well, I never really watched the Brewers until one of my sons started playing little league. My point is, when a team is able to get a hard charging, spit flying, willing to stand alone if they have to type of leader, my interest is piqued. I get on the bandwagon. The problem with this race is that there isn’t’ that type of “leader” on this republican ticket. I wonder if the “undecided” voter (who will forevermore be the deciders in most elections) have a republican candidate they can get excited about? Do they, in this election, have a reason to get on the republicans bandwagon?

No comments: