Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kramer will win the 97th, but at what cost?

Kramer will win, but there’s no reason he should. I’m just not convinced that his being a Republican is good enough. Why haven’t we seen any flyers? Why no mailers? Why no radio ads? The easy excuse is that it’s too early in the race, the ugly truth is that there’s no money in the pot. Is Kramer’s camp “working on it”, or are they waiting for the party to come save the “Anointed”….again? Can the party afford to keep saving this guy? And when Kramer does go to Mad Town, who’ll be saving him from himself? Well, too late to start thinking about that now, someone signed that check, and it’ll soon be time to start paying up. Sadly I believe we’ll all find out sooner or later why I keep calling him “slick willy”.
As I post this, my wife is showing me Kramers latest mailing. I guess the republican "conduit" came through again....congratulations "slick"

No comments: