Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sancho Panza's campaign pledge (as it applies to the 97th assembly race)

-In response to Schmuki's pledge-

I will focus on the issues given to me by the foolish actions, stands, and typical campaign double speak offered by both candidates as they relate to the office they seek.
All contributions made to this blog by me on behalf of both politicians will be disclosed as extremely opinionated, and filed off by my detractors as biased in the State of Wisconsin.
I will present the records of both opponents accurately. Any claims made about the opponents will be supported by widely held opinion, personal impression, and occasionally, publicly available documents, you may just have to dig a little.
I welcome opportunities to debate my detractors on public non-partisan blogs (yea right) so the citizens can speak on the issues I intend to address in the assemblog. I will insist that the opponents and I are provided equal input regarding arrangements by the organizers of any blog debate (comment spats?)
All messages created and used on my blog will meet the principles contained in this pledge.

No comments: